Focus Fanatics Forum banner

pics of aftermarket seats in an SVT?

37K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  mrfatride 
#1 ·
I had a mishap on the road and one of my airbags in my drivers seat went off so I was thinking about going with aftermarket seats instead...looking for pics of people who have aftermarket seats and what they thought of them and what kind of prices I would be looking at....Thanks

#4 ·
bolstered sport seats are what im looking at...saw the corbeau TRS seat that had my attention....i will check out megan racing too...this is a DD though so comfort needs to be one of the prioritys

#6 ·
Corebeau and Recaro you can't find for under around 800 a piece. Sparco's you can find for around 500 a piece. Megan Racing you can get for 250 a piece and it's a good, comfortable, DD ready race seat. This is from a focus owner who previously owned a set.

#7 ·
i was talking to a friend of mine who works for MAPerformance and he said he can get me Corbeau TSR's for like 350 each....I asked about the Meagan's he said they didn't make seat brackets for the focus. How did you mount yours in? Fab brackets? Used different ones? I would love to spend 500 compared to 700 if there is a logical way to make them work.

Do you still have pics of them in the car????

#8 ·
^^oh, I meant coming from a focus owner, not me though. lol.

The person I know that had them used Weapon R seat brackets. They only needed one hole drilled to get them to mount and weren't difficult at all.

350 for those Corbeau's is a killer deal.

#9 ·
does that person have pictures of the meagan seats in their car? i am really curious to see some pics on how they look...i dont mind doing a little work to make em work as long as i do not have to re-engineer something lol

#11 ·
Yeah the first one is done but it cracked as soon as I got it installed. I am working on another one but right now I just have not had the time to do it. Everything will be done by spring time though!! I the corbeaus are the seat I think im gonna stick with. They do recline and should fold forward as well. I am also going to be doing a rear seat delete as well

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.