Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Legal issue

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  tukaniSVT 
#1 · (Edited)
Alright --dont know if this is the right place[paranoid]
~ but ~

I asked my parents to get me a clear signal grill and clear side-markers for Christmas -- I was wondering if any people had trouble passing inspection due to the signals not being amber ---[dunno] thanks for the help

i looked at the state laws the S2 posted-- -according to it I will be fine if i have white or amber or any color between--- but i just wanted to see if yall have ran into any problems --even though its legal
thanks for the help--- i am still curious

#4 ·
there should be no problem. as long as you are displaying a amber light. so your gonna need amber bulbs if the side markers are clear.

#8 ·
Behind the bumper where the side markers are at should be 2 screws holding the markers in ... that is it. Pretty simple.

For the emblem I remember being one screw holding the emblem ... but I haven't done that in a long time.

#9 ·
you dont have to have amber bulbs, but it is recommended.

they can be white or yellow (amber) to pass inspection.

hell, i had those cheap ass "hyper white" bulbs in there, and they looked damn close to being blue, and never had a problem.

#12 ·
A good wrench or even some pliers could get the screws off. And no they are not hard. It should really take you like 2-4 minutes each to change. Pretty simple.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.