Focus Fanatics Forum banner

The Official NW Focus Sighting Thread

217K views 1K replies 141 participants last post by  felixthecat 
#1 ·
I noticed that there's not a sighting thread for the NW regional forum so I thought that I would start one. If you see a cusomized Focus or a Focus sporting a FF decal and are not sure who the owner of it is or if they are a member of FF, than take a pic and post it. I will start things off. I saw this Focus at Waller Hall on Fort Lewis and thought it was pretty cool looking.

See less See more
#125 ·
^^ Ever come into post falls?

Anywho, today I saw two nice looking foci, both either 05 or 06 zx3s, one was grey, only caught a glimpse of that one and the other was red with tint and wheels. Also saw a brand new white 370Z..

#126 ·
^^ if i go to the NW G2G i will have to meet up in northern idaho, or all of us make a spot in like riggins or mccall or somewhere...

#134 ·
Saw a white sedan that looked to be dropped filled with a bunch of highschool guys. They all stared at me as I drove past....

#135 ·
i'd throw up some pics for you guys but seems all of them that i have seen in my area are all stock.... seems im the only one modding... if i do see some i'll try and get some pics for you all....

#137 ·
Always see a 04 Red SVTF parked in between Hangers 2 and 3 on base. Anyone?

I know whoever it is, works for Boeing. Anyway, if you are reading this, I want to hump your car, it's soo purdy! [^]

#138 ·
yah thats why im not posting them... anyways... saw a 03 or 04 ZX3 or 4, couldn't catch it fast enuf... but it had good looking rims.... damn SO ID sucks for moddign!

#139 ·
Ha not up north, there is tons of stuff that has been and is happening to my SVT...
Have to make up for all the unmodded foci running around...

#140 ·
I saw a Black zx3 maybe 01-03 at the Wal-mart on bridgeport way in Lakewood. Totally blacked out, tail lights either black rims or black steelies everything was black don't know if it was anyone on these forums I haven't seen him at any of the work parties either so oh well!!![smackbum]

#141 ·
yah today i saw a gold foci with a black hood, rims and tint.. first time seeing it no time to get a pic, driving, of course.. so guess im not the only one.... well here in SO ID

#144 ·
caught this one at the Albertson's in Lacey today

Has a FJ sticker on it wonder if the driver is on here
GET THAT CART OUTTA THERE!!!!! That is what I hate about shopping parking lots. I avoid stores like the plague just for that reason.[mad]

#145 ·
Saw a red SVT on Alberta, across the street from the "Tin Shed." It had the spare on the passenger rear, and I think tinted sides and back.

#148 ·
oh yesterday also saw a black foci hatchback with rims tint and lowered. hte rims looked good, all spokes were black except one spoke that was chromed on all rims...

#151 ·
^^^ yup thats them! ha ha ha.. they actually looked good on the car.. i hate to say that for some cheap wheels.... but they did look good!

#155 ·
i thought it was more like 150!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha..... damn i was going to do my calipers and drums blue... crap now i don't know if i want too.... hmm maybe yellow? but that car needs some help... stickers off, vents off....:)

#156 ·
Im always a fan of darker calipers to above such implications as said ricers. I love black or anthracite...

#157 ·
So if anyone is wanting a really nice red SVT there is one for sale in Prosser, Wa. Thats near the tri-cities incase anyone doesn't know. They didn't have a sticker so I don't know the miles but it looks really clean without any noticeable dents or scratches SVT wheels and tinted windows the interior looks amazing too!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.