Well, I went to the track this past Wednesday to race my Cougar, and things didnt work out too well. Apparently my fuel pump has been recalled and it caused my car to have some serious issues, most of which you'll see on the video. Theres a few Focus's out there too which im sure the owners post here. Check out the video and tell me what you think.
After you see the video please post some feedback for me. In particular, im wanting to know a few bits of information.
1. Did the video play quickly for you when you pressed play?
2. Which version did you watch?
3. Did one of the versions not play for you?
4. If the video didnt play, are you using the newest versions of Windows Media Player and Quicktime?
5. What is your connection, Cable, DSL, or 56k?
Im going to be doing a webcast on both of my sites this month and again next month and I want to iron out any issues that may come up by testing things with this drag video. I think the Windows Media Player version is a higher resolution video, so if you've got that try that link first. :) Anyways, enjoy the vid! (Its about 35 minutes long)