Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official FFNW Rice sighting thread!!!!!

30K views 210 replies 48 participants last post by  matmatician 
#1 ·
Hey all, I am bored, and got this idea from another website. (I have absolutely nothing to do at work, lol) So I am starting this thread, figure we could all have a little fun with it. Like a scavenger hunt.

It's common knowledge that the Lakewood area seems to be the RICE capital of Washington, I snapped these on the way to see Tropic Thunder at Lakewood Town Center last night.

Neon Wing, wow, front wheel drive needs that much downforce.

Cant tell with this pic, but this Jetta has a FUGLY bumper kit. Would VW RICE be considered sauerkraut? hmmmmm.[dunno]

C'mon guys, get out the camera phones and look for the rediculous body enhancements!

See less See more
#5 ·
This guy is in My unit, I have no shame, this is one of the true definitions of RICE! Weird body kits, different color panels, lol! ("I'm saving up for a paint job" is the Ricer's most common excuse when asked about the multicolored paint jobs.)

#12 ·
Okay, this really takes the cake. It's bad enough that ricers do this to Hondas, but when it gets done to American Muscle? I threw up in my mouth a little today when I saw this at Denny's

[bash] [?|] [nono] [thumbd] [shameful] [screwy] [bawling] [histerical] [spank] [chair] [rant]

#21 ·
I found another sad Neon in my work parking lot today, I must be attracting these things. Look at the hood, the guy stuck one of those Grip things for a motorcycle tank that keeps your belt from scratching the tank. WTF is it on the car hood for?????

The windshield says "dingus" hee hee hee!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.