Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Black Plastic Rocker/Side Skirt Covers
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 11:56 PM   #3
Focus Rookie
ZTSFocker's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Fan#: 48613
Location: Ontario, Canada
What I Drive: Focus 00'ZTS, 02'SVT, 09'SE, 15'S

Posts: 20
Points 334, Level 6
Points: 334, Level: 6 Points: 334, Level: 6 Points: 334, Level: 6
Level Up 68% Completed
Level up: 68% Level up: 68% Level up: 68%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 1 ZTSFocker Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
norcalfocus01 are you talking about the plastic strip pieces that are mounted halfway up each door? The ones that are about shopping cart level to stop dings and dents?

Regardless, that isn't exactly what I’m looking for, where I live very few Foci's have the plastic rocker panel I'm talking about, I don't think it's a common item on Foci's.

Imagine just plain stock metal rocker panels on the car and then imagine placing a piece of plastic in roughly the same shape as the panel over top of the metal ones. I wish I knew what they were called so for simplicity sake it is like putting a plastic/ABS ground effects package on the car, but the kits panels look identical to what the car looks like stock.
ZTSFocker is offline  
    Reply With Quote