Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Michigan people

12M views 125K replies 538 participants last post by  Chas 
#1 ·
lookin for those who live in the Michigan area

#6,084 ·
ah kick ass ed, how are you liking it, and is it still an 02?

and i thought the roush kit was red, thats why i asked, i know she said that her man got her a roush kit, so i was confizzled

but land of cheese is going well, sooo busy here, its crazy, i cant even really whore anymore, im on maybe a few hours a week now lol, i think im becoming social[paranoid]lol

#6,086 ·
my next 2 weekends suck really bady, friday and saturdays im working 12-9pm, sunday 10-6pm
Dude what are you saying? That you cant hang out on the weekends until after 9 lol? Is that this Friday as well? I hate you. I didnt really take a lot of pics and me and Wales were only in a couple lol. I am going to take another pic of my car tomorrow because he has dropped a lot.

#6,087 ·
Thanks for posting the pictures Kevin~!!~! and thanks for the help. How was your grandma and dinnar?

I think i might buy some not-necessary parts this week and plan on doing it this weekend. I want to replace the dust boots and stuff. Seeing what an easy time we had with kevin i feel like i can get it done at my house. I'd rather buy new bolts than have to try and melt a bushing and sleeve off of my bolts!

I also need to find out a way that i can get my exhaust flange slotted so i can get that mofo installed as well.

#6,089 ·
ah kick ass ed, how are you liking it, and is it still an 02?

and i thought the roush kit was red, thats why i asked, i know she said that her man got her a roush kit, so i was confizzled

but land of cheese is going well, sooo busy here, its crazy, i cant even really whore anymore, im on maybe a few hours a week now lol, i think im becoming social[paranoid]lol
No its an 03 with 34000 miles. I like it and the HIDs are a hell of alot better then my old headlights! they make a huge difference.

I will post pics of it wed or thursday when i clean the hell out of it on my day off!

#6,092 ·
Motivation rocks! i wish we didnt have such shitty weather on the weekends lately, it really screws with my rebuild time!

Tasha, the suspension looks good! Are your moldings done yet?

Doug, PM me your number, I didnt get it from you yet! I saw you yesterday driving S on Lilley rd in plymouth, i waved when we passed, if you noticed!

#6,093 ·
Dude what are you saying? That you cant hang out on the weekends until after 9 lol? Is that this Friday as well? I hate you. I didnt really take a lot of pics and me and Wales were only in a couple lol. I am going to take another pic of my car tomorrow because he has dropped a lot.
sadly yes it does, however im free tuesday after 4pm, wednesday, and thrusday after 4pm. tuesday and thursday i now have school again :(

and im so pumped today, coming back from soccer i raced a dodge avenger with a v6 engine in it, sports edition. and i beat him twice, even though i shifted into neutral one time.lol :).

#6,096 ·
cool well let me know andrei, because i will just ride around with out them for a while. And my new svt needs the clutch master cylinder replaced to. but im going to see if i can get it covered by ford
i can;t say much, but theres going to be some news on 15th may, its kinda big, u may change ur minds about something
Is the 15th when Tasha's like 12th baby is due or something similar???

Good job on beating that Avenger. Dodge cars are dogs most of the time..

#6,097 ·
Motivation rocks! i wish we didnt have such shitty weather on the weekends lately, it really screws with my rebuild time!

Tasha, the suspension looks good! Are your moldings done yet?

Doug, PM me your number, I didnt get it from you yet! I saw you yesterday driving S on Lilley rd in plymouth, i waved when we passed, if you noticed!
lol dude i totally saw you wave i just couldnt get my hand out in time to wave back lol ill PM you my number right now lol

#6,098 ·
and andrei dont forget to let me know about painting that stuff. I will take em off and drop em off next time im out in your area if he will do it for me. ill hook him up with some money or something. and ill prep everything to. it will be primered ready for paint. or ill just use some dupli color and clear it.

Ill prob do it that way i miss my silver stuff in the car!

#6,099 ·
once i get these headlights sent out, i'm gonna buy my springs then shocks. i wanna get my headlights, car dropped, and rims by the end of June. end of June should be your goal to get most of your stuff done too Elliott. Natasha, you wanted some rims and those trim pieces finished right? Then we (you, natasha, and i) can get my sister to take nice pictures of our cars. Or that guy dane on xceed (hes really nice, and takes amazing pictures) Or one of the other photographer dudes. They're all really nice and always are down for taking pictures of cars... or if anyone on here has some nice equipment and can take quality pictures.

It'd be nice to have sweet pictures of our cars, don't you think?

Also, your suspension turned out pretty ef-in sweet natasha. seems like all you need is rims (from what i read in a prior post)? What else do you have planned? I've never really asked you what you had planned for your car! so, enlighten me!

here are danes pictures, http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101421
and.. http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101500 - these are the edits he did for fun.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.