Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Massive Speed System debacle

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  K Dog 
#1 ·
I purchased 2 strut tower bars from Massive Speed. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...e=STRK:MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=8063133245&rd=1
The first March 13th and the second April 3. The first bar came in no problem except there was no fog light mod, so I emailed them. They assured me one would be sent promptly. The cost was still good so I purchased a second bar and the wrong one was sent (the Zetec bar was sent) and again, no fog light mod. I contacted them again and they were pretty quick to get the right bar to me, but the promised UPS return label for the Zetec bar wasnt there (and still no fog light mods). I contacted them again about the lack of fog light mods and no return label and was told it is in the mail.

It is now 2 days short of 2 months total time and I still have no fog light mods and I have a useless (to me) Zetec strut bar. I have talked to them on the phone at least 3 times AND sent at least 5 emails. This is getting old. VERY BAD SERVICE AFTER THE SALE. The shipments were incomplete and one was the wrong item. I guess they dont care if I bad mouth their service because they would have remedied the problem when they promised.

#6 ·
Yocrew, I have received the main part of the order, and I definitely do not want to return the 2 bars I already have installed. Massive uses this board, too. If they see this, then maybe they will get off their @sses and send me what they promised, if not...

klodkrawler, If they dont send me a return slip, then I will sell the Zetec strut bar (its the Blue Focus Sport). I'll give them a little more time, but they are showing absolutely no interest in recovering the item. If they want me to keep the Zetec bar and not send the mods and UPS slip, then I will call it even and sell the bar.

Algorhythm, sure its only a couple wires. THEY advertised the bar and mod together. I paid fair and square. All I want is what I paid for. Its bad business on their part. Its the principle. I was so nice about it and talked to them and emailed them and gave them every chance, but they cant take the 5 minutes to make it all right. Its the principle.

#7 ·
Algorhythm, sure its only a couple wires. THEY advertised the bar and mod together. I paid fair and square. All I want is what I paid for. Its bad business on their part. Its the principle. I was so nice about it and talked to them and emailed them and gave them every chance, but they cant take the 5 minutes to make it all right. Its the principle.
Trust me I know where you're coming from.. my girlfriend always [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] at me "it's only a couple of dollars, just leave it alone." I always start stuff for my things, but I'm just letting you know that even if you don't get it from them, you can make it yourself for a couple of bucks.

#8 ·
Our reply:

Dan, You were mailed via us mail a ups return tag w/ the fog mod on 4/22/08. Per our emails from yesterday I resent a ups return label with a fog mod. We also emailed you to expect this one just like the orignial to be coming with US Mail, not via ups. This thread has nothing to do with the results. I have sent now multiple return tags to the same address you provided. We hope one of them turns up soon. Our intentions are not to upset you. If you don't have the new return tag and fog mod by thursday this week with the mail, send us an email, or give us a call. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for being patient.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.