Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official Rally car thread

3K views 31 replies 15 participants last post by  ktwelsch 
#1 ·
Hey, I've been doing a lot of looking and I realized that there is no set place for us to go to (thread wise) if we are planning to go with the rally look. I thought about going for the race look but rally is just so much cooler. So for now my project will be rally inspired and I realize that many others here are doing the same so I figured there should be a thread for it. I also was thinking maybe us guys with rally like cars could have our own "club" or whatever. Kinda like the focus nation thing or sedan revolution. I realize there is a place here for rally race discussion, but this is about the look. So if your car is getting rallified(?) or you just found some awesome pictures of cars flying through the air slinging mud everywhere then post it here. I'm pretty sure I've conformed to the rules but mods do what you must if i'm wrong. And I was serious about that rally forum club thing, maybe you guys should think it over, just a suggestion. Peace, Grease, Rally![woot]

#5 ·
omg that is an amazing picture. thanks for posting that, it's my new desktop, just replaced a picture of a guy's svt he posted last week. love my focus desktops, lol. good idea for a thread btw.

#8 ·
guys, go to flickr and search for wrc focus rally focus ford bp for some reason, any combination of those words with the exception of for some and reason and you should find some really good high res shots of teh rally focus. good hunting

#21 ·
Nice tires! ^^^ Clean look! but why C. McRae? I know who he was, I mean al the respect to the gentleman, but you should put your own name and the Canadian flag.

#23 ·
Ok, so just to make sure we are clear, can we all agree that this looks rally? Cause that's what I'm going for. I made this thread and I haven't even chimed in on all this! Should we have a rally faction? I don't know, what do you guys think? Those black tires look awesome, and those lights are sadistic! NO way you could ever use that on a dD.

#28 ·
toeycrack has it on a frenc blue hatch, but no fender flares, or wing, jsut the bumpers.
i think i might want to go really esque with mine, using a erou bumper and a reiger lip o nthe front. with unknown side skirts and an svt rear bunper.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.