Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 08:40 AM   #44
Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 190,364, Level 100
Points: 190,364, Level: 100 Points: 190,364, Level: 100 Points: 190,364, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)

Member name: KLONDIKE
Model: ZX3
Color: Liquid Grey

Why he loves his Focus:
"I love my focus because its a unique looking car. The first time i saw a focus i knew i just had to have one. A year later i finally got the chance to purchase one. After owning it for over a year i wanted to get a stick shift, and found this gorgeous grey focus at a dealer and had to buy it. After owning to foci for a while people always gave me crap for owning a focus, and not a Honda or Eclipse, like every other teen owns. Once i started to mod my focus people started to love my little car. I wasn't modding it to gain attention and respect, but along the way it did. People know a lot about my car and love seeing me doing things to it, and for me its a great car to work on, parts are cheap, and the car hasn't given me any issues yet. Its been in the shop a few times to get repaired, the car just wont go down. I am gonna keep this thing as long as i can, i love everything about the car, its looks, the power is good for me, and its spacious for hauling things around. I can't wait for summer time to come so i can do some more work to it. Also looking forward to the AutoX season so i can do some more racing with it. I love my focus and wouldn't trade it for any car out there right now, its my baby and i love it so."

His future plans:
"My future plans are to get a
f2 header
2.5 inch mbrp exhaust
svt rear bumper
2 tone paint job

F2 RS Bumper
Eurostar LED tail lights
LED 3rd brake light

Tach Cluster swap
Blue led lights in lock and window switches
Focus all weather floor mats

Pioneer 680p HU
Crunch 1100 watt 2 channel amp
2x Audiopipe tsv-12s
Custom rear C pillar speaker mounts

Cosworth CAI

February 2005 ROTM

If you have a theme idea for Ride of the Month or any other suggestions, please feel free to PM me!

Last edited by Chick; 02-14-2009 at 05:31 PM.