Great info. A while back I did some searching and there's not much on here about removing the stock bushings and putting in the inserts. A mechanic friend had told me that I would need a press to insert the urethane inserts and it would still be a pita. So I picked up a used mount to mess around with, just in case I couldn't get it.
I was pleasantly surprised at just how easy it was. The stock bushings popped out with 3 whacks each (sprayed a little TC-11 on them first). When I put in the urethane inserts I didn't even use any lube ( I heard that petroleum based lubricants will cause urethane to become brittle plus they had a light coating on them from the package). I just squeezed it in the vice with a piece of wood and kinda pressed them in. Piece of cake.
So now my mount is ready to go, I just need to get over to my dads garage so I can get under the car.
BTW, I like the pic with the mount in the vice and the hammer. That was a good inspiration.