Focus Fanatics Forum banner

ZETEC Crew!

2M views 1K replies 436 participants last post by  Mile30 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey who wants to make a ZETEC Crew like the SVT Squad?! Come on I know some people want to start one!

[:)]

#1,277 ·
I think im gonna take over number 214. King is a Very good buddy of mine (pretty much my brother) and he has just recently sold his focus....
is that legal? he said i could....lol

#1,280 ·
Hey, now we have ZETEC CREW MEMBER 339
WELCOME!!!
I also see you live in Maryland...my old stomping grounds.
What county is arnold MD in? Anne Arundel?
U should try to make it to my Labor day BBQ g2g...if it happens.
It would be the third yr in a row we'd have one...helluva good time for all.

Sure you can take 214, but you have to let me drive your(16-20lb boosted) zetec with over 100hp more then mine...when Im spraying.lol

well here ya go, Ford Racing Intake manifold you want.
Its expensive tho.....http://www.capaldiracing.com/isell3/product.php?id=247

#1,285 ·
[woot] to 341 hhahahahaha I guess late is better than never, although I reallly think that its funny that this group was mad three months after I lost my 04 SVT (RIP)[mecry] but onward and up ward now with my 01 ZX3, It funny how I became a member back in 04' and had three other foci before and thats just crazy, I almost feel like a new member somtimes.....[offtopic]I just want to see if anyone would take an intrest in this...I am thinking about making a new How-To for a tempory flange gasket fix, like the gasket that goes between the flanges from the cat to the flex piping, Ya'll think anyone wuld want to take a gander at it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.