Focus Fanatics Forum banner

new mods

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  nolimitrunna 
#1 ·
I just wanted to see what new mods everyone is planning or doing. Anybody up for a visit to Tom's.

#2 ·
By the way. If anyone is close to Bessemer City. I have tools but no garage. I will help out with normal mods if anyone needs it. I mean face it there is only so much you can do in the driveway, but I will help. Intakes, throttlebodies, thermostat etc.

#3 · (Edited)
Well, for the SVT, I've got a euro R/S collection front bumper and RS wing that need to be painted and installed along with the upper euro grille and blacked out Mach's. I've got some interior pieces to install and a couple of "projects" that I want to save as surprises.

I've got to get an alignment after putting the Racecraft suspension on the ZX3, and I've also got to get some tires put on the Exel wheels that I bought. After that, it's painting/installing the SVT body kit, installing the Mach's, installing the complete audiophile setup and hooking up the power windows & power/heated mirrors.

It's going to take a while, but it'll be worth it in the end.

#8 ·
Update time guys. I got hks exhaust, aem cai, shotry antenna, focus sport strut bar, a billet dsi clip uninstalled, and kyb agx rear shocks going on today. Laters

#10 ·
Go with either Steeda or Ford racing. Steeda is 139.95 and the Ford Racing is 124.95 on CFM. And both are exactly the same. But on the Steeda you get free shipping. The ford racing one with shipping is about 137. So you can save a buck or two. Or if you wanted to you can look on here, to cut your stock shifter. And if you don't like it after cutting your stock shifter, you can have my old one.

#11 ·
I have the kyb agx struts and shocks on now. Boy does the car handle better. If you guys expierence any tire scrub and have stock springs, your rear shock may be worn out like mine. The kyb agx are great!

#16 ·
wheels

I just added some new wheels and tires onto my 06' ST.

17x8 SportMaXX Chrome wheels w/federal performance tires.

They look really good on the car and they also corner VERY well. I have maybe 70 miles on them, but I may be looking for someone who may be interested in trading my new chrome wheels and tires for some 18'' alloy's w/a good set of tires, or possibly another set of 17'' alloy's with a very small lip. Anyways if you know of anyone who may be interested PM me!

other than that no other mods...[strongman]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.