Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Nominations for January ROTM-ALL MOTOR**

5K views 62 replies 25 participants last post by  Focistang85 
#1 ·
This month we are taking nominations for:

ALL MOTOR

Any Focus model is eligible BUT they cannot have any type of FI (nitrous, supercharger or turbo). They must have bolt-ons only and no or very little exterior modifications (IE: No flashy body kits, ect. You know what I mean[:p])

Like always you can nominate yourself but make sure you post a picture up of your car with your nomination.

If you want to be nominated you can post up in this thread along with your modifications list: http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73312

Please state if you are nominating a member with 'I am nominating ______' and please don't post in here multiple times the member you have already nominated. It makes it hard to try to keep track on how many nominations that person gets.

Remember 50 posts required!

NOMINATIONS END DECEMBER 31st!

See less See more
#25 ·
Yes please[:D] I bet that would help. Joe has a kick-ass NA Duratec!

holy crap i just realized that almost all i voted for do live in cali lol, hmm i have to look for more people
i wanna nomintae illinipo but dunno if he wants to run, his wagon is really fast, faster then my d20 and hes an auto zetec! also for kca but his car is currently broke, i got to drive that and man did it fly!!!!!
oh and egz YES PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol me wannt see and touch! im surprised you dont have more votes 200+whp focus i mean thats HUGE! im sure you can take out turboed foci peeps!

So are you nominating these people or are you drunk again?[giggle]

#23 ·
holy crap i just realized that almost all i voted for do live in cali lol, hmm i have to look for more people
i wanna nomintae illinipo but dunno if he wants to run, his wagon is really fast, faster then my d20 and hes an auto zetec! also for kca but his car is currently broke, i got to drive that and man did it fly!!!!!

#50 ·
yeah i think this month should be changed to "SoCal Fanatics" instead of "all motor" [hihi]

also Besthaticouldo has a hot all motor swap as well. i'll throw him a bone as well.

#24 ·
oh and egz YES PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE lol me wannt see and touch! im surprised you dont have more votes 200+whp focus i mean thats HUGE! im sure you can take out turboed foci peeps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.