Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - SVT owners: Post reviews of your Tune!
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2007, 12:17 PM   #75
Focus Addict
Fan#: 27135
What I Drive: '03 Black/Red Flake SVT #1218

Points 3,105, Level 34
Points: 3,105, Level: 34 Points: 3,105, Level: 34 Points: 3,105, Level: 34
Level Up 37% Completed
Level up: 37% Level up: 37% Level up: 37%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 3 Joshuasvt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
1) Focus-Power Get your's today!

2) DiabloSport Perdator

3) ?? XMas present from my wonderful wife

4) Got it in today

5) Installing the tune was cake. Took about 20 min once I found the connector under the dash. Yeah I don't notice to obvious too well. Anyways. The first thing i noticed was the exahust tone when I stared it up. WOW momma! Then the idle drops a bit sooner than the fac. tune. I never liked the sound of my focus. We bought it used and the exahust had been hacked up. It was 99.7 decibles, so I bought the borla cat-back. I liked the sound a lot better, but it still wasn't too entertaining. But this, this is awsome. Next I noticed that the dash lights weren't surging. So then I went for a drive. Throttle response was awsome. No lag at all. Low end power is much improved. Then I went to an area where no one was and opened it up. HOLY CRAP! I knew the focus was quick, but now it stinkin rocks. I didn't come close to redlining it. To be honest I was a bit nervous but maybe when I et used to driving it I will go for a stroll on the autobahn to see what she can do.
6) from what Jammie says, Tom is very professional and a pleasure to do business with.
7) The only dyno I have is the Butt Dyno. I can't get a printout though. It is still puckered up and hiding in there somewhere from my little drive this morning......