Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Spec Focus News on Ford Racing Site

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  slo1 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Sorry, the Evolution Schools are for autocross. In order to get a competition license from NASA you are going to have to attend at least one high performance driving school which take place at various road race courses across the country. While taking the Evolution School will make you a better autocrosser (I've been twice) it won't do anything toward getting you a competition license for NASA.

Learn about NASA's Spec Focus road racing class here.

#6 ·
thanks , my car club here in NY can get me in touch with the regional director

of NASA and hook me up with a perfomance shcool without a doubt, my friend is a skip barber instructor as well. Thank you for heading me in the right direction!!

#8 ·
I will pM you through the site or send you an e -mail once i get the driving school done. I can get in this around 2009 if everything works out.
Can SVTOA driving school count as a actual Performance instruction?

#10 ·
If you would drive theSVTF you are half way there in terms of performance.

the safety stuff and the limmited slip along with a few other parts , getting there(tow to race) all that , anyone interested would have to band together to look for sponsorship for all the other costs . it is something to think about if you like myself would like to progress. I set my my goal at a little under two years for set up and some experience with the different schools that i have devoted 2008 to. stay in touch whomever is interested.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.