Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Gump Crew

4M views 15K replies 107 participants last post by  jamminsvt 
#1 ·
Hey all I started this so we can set a plan to meet for NOPI...[woot]

#184 ·
Take it, i don't care, i'll have a turbo to replace it soon. Good luck with the kicking my nuts part, you couldn't even take me down when you were wrestling me. And go ahead and scratch my bumper, i'll gladly take the $50 off your hands and have it repainted, haha.

#196 ·
But it is in the Wikipedia
"Taint is a term used to refer to the perineum (the region of the human body between the testicles or vagina and the anus). This term has no basis in medical terminology and is most often considered lewd and mildly obscene. The word taint is derived from the combination of the words "it" and "ain’t" run together to form the portmanteau "taint." The joke commonly being: "It ain't your balls (or vagina) and it ain't your ass." Despite its dubious origins, the term taint has become relevant to pop culture, having been used by several television programs and stand up comedians. Such programs include SNL where Horatio Sanz played a man with no taint in a sketch with Conan O'Brien."

extracted form http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taint_(slang)

[rofl]

#200 ·
Wow I'm pretty freaking sick. All I've done is sleep all day and I feel like crap that's been run over by a truck.

#210 ·
That's the best part, man.

There are some really good ones but I think I would get baned if I quoted. lol
But my favorite is the one about the "foliage"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.