Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Nominations for September ROTM**

9K views 94 replies 40 participants last post by  OrangeSVTguy 
#1 ·
Please only nominate people that have

-50 posts
-Pictures in either our Online Gallery or a whole thread dedicated to just that car
-Are not stock.

Also please check out our 'SUBMIT YOUR FOCUS FOR ROTM' thread for possible candidates or to submit your own.
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=73312

Please do not post pictures in this thread unless you have been nominated or are nominating yourself. Thanks

The following people cannot be nominated until their 6 month time limit is up:

sstfocus
midknightrcr
mdfords
Andrewboy

NOMINATIONS END AUGUST 31ST!

#31 ·
^^ no problem! Your car looks sweet just as it is even though you havnt done much to it. Saleen is just an awesome Brand! Just having the decal and it being legit makes me vote for you. Well that and I know you want to put a turbo on it.

#36 ·
ill go with slocussvt,, ive met him ,seen his car (the pics dont do it justice its a sharp a - - ride.oh plus he's a southern boy..lol gotta stick together..
catmostfeared: i like individuality (my ride shows that too )
number1187svt:because its not black or red..
sniper st 295 :frikin euro cars with there ass kickin volvo turbos and sleek designs.make me sick,,wish they had them here..lol..

#37 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'll throw out another nomination for catmostfeared.[thumb]

I totally forgot about your car Marty untill you posted up. Definately one of my favorites[cool]

#41 ·
This will be my last post on this matter, since this is a NOMINATIONS thread, not a belittle someones car thread.[rolleyes]

What may not be liked by you, may be liked by others. Marty has taken his car to a level not many are willing to take it to, and I applaud him for that. Even if you don't like it he still has put ALOT of time, sweat, and tears into making it what it is today. You should at least give him the respect he deserves for doing what he has done and being a contributing member of the boards.

Snipers car is nice, and believe me I am jealous we don't have that car here in the states. Maybe when he gets the 50 POST MINIMUM REQUIREMNET to be nominated, I will vote for him.

cheers[:D]

#43 ·
^ I might have bent the rules a little but the "Hi From the STOC" thread is up to 78 replies.

Going by the letter of the law it would be Pappy's focus. What a great colour.

Imagine if Kelly Clarkson were to ask you "Nice colour, what is it?" and you reply "Malibu Blue" she's yours guaranteed.

Great car, great colour and I bet alot of works gone into it too[thumb] (wanna swap Pappy?)

#45 ·
Here we go yet AGAIN[rolleyes] Petty little arguments during ROTM. Sigh. Getting VERY old.

If you don't like CatMostFeared's car then you don't have to nominate it. Please keep your comments to yourself and out of this thread. From here on out all OFF-TOPIC comments will be deleted.

#46 ·
I think CatMostFeared and the SuperHeroGlowcus need to team up to fight against the predisposed notion that all ROTM Candidates should be clean looking with massive boost.... *chuckles*

Cat... you got MY nomination! Its always nice to see someone else who isn't afraid to go against the norm and do whatever they damn well please with THEIR OWN CAR.

Kudos, Cat! Batman has your back!

#55 ·
against the predisposed notion that all ROTM Candidates should be clean looking with massive boost.... *chuckles*
And just whats wrong with a clean Focus and MASSIVE boost.............

#48 ·
Its all cool to tell the truth the pictures make it look like cheap vinyl graphics Its something that needs to be seen
for your own eye's.
Yes it looks like a riced out fast and the furious car and thats what I wanted it to look like.Its a show car its suppose to stand out.

#52 ·
+1 For Slocus -- Go GA Boy!!!

and

+1 For Cat -- I've seen the car in person and it is immaculate! And he can drive a crappy indoor go kart pretty well too!

Emanuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.