• CrazyMatt

Votes: 43 30.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.

**Vote for August ROTM**

11K views 143 replies 56 participants last post by  zx360 
#1 · (Edited)
#36 ·
My vote went to CrazyMatt. Not only does he have a nice c-dan but he does come on here daily & is very helpful and respected by a lot of members on this site. Good luck to you Matt![thumb]

#39 ·
No matter what happens......

I know that I represented myself the best I could....

If its not good enough for some people, then that's that....

#43 ·
love how you used it not knowing what it meant... what if it ment four topless women huh???

hey wait that would be cool too...

uhh back on topic... MATT FTW..... o2 FTL!

#45 ·
um......please don't hope for people to lose........FTL....c'mon....that car is really clean.

talking about immature people then acting like one there.....

I will hold my tongue as much as I possibly can.......good thing I am military........

#56 ·
being in the military has what to do with the situation?? i respect our troops but that has no relevance to this... i just voiced my opinion which you fight to defend the right for me to voice... so thank you...

i still dont think someone who bashes this site deserves this honor... still my opinion

vote who yall want, i like to see lots of people voting, thats whats cool about ROTM, just hope a few bad eggs dont blow it for everyone

#53 ·
Come on all lets keep it clean. I havent been on here very long but it seems like ROTM is something to acknowledge the people who have put dedication, hardwork and money into their rides to modify them to their tastes. Lets just vote for the ride we like the best and feel worthy of winning and leave the trash talking out.

Thats just my .02 cents.

#58 ·
goooo mattttttt

btw check out matts thread and my last post. lets see if FF can save matts car!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.