Focus Fanatics Forum banner

What are your times(N/A Focus Sedan's,Zetec or Duratech )

4K views 28 replies 12 participants last post by  Goat Roper 
#1 ·
so i just wanna know what times do you guys run whoever has Focus sedan with modified or stock engines like Zetec or Duratech....no F/I please

i'v got some amount of mods in my Zetec but the best im running so far is 15.9 in 1/4 [dunno]

next time im taking out the seats lol....[driving]

#5 ·
15.3@~87mph (intake, header, exhaust, tune).

Flywheel/clutch/LSD waiting to be installed, cams/valvetrain supposedly on the way.

oh yeah, it was a 9.73 (I forget the trap) 1/8th on that run.

#6 ·
^^those are wicked numbers.....it is from a sedan focus right?

p.s. my st200's are too heavy....im looking to borrow someone's stock 15's alloys for the track

#7 ·
I'm in a zx3. It is pretty light though..with my enkei's (and their 215 rubber), FS lip, RS wing, Schroth harnessbelts and full interior, (- some lbs for my PC680 battery...14lbs total for it), my car was 2640lbs with an 80% full gas tank. It was a little (a few lbs overall) lighter with the factory wheels/tires. I haven't run it with the enkei's yet.

#8 ·
i ran a 9.65@74.7 in the 1/8 mile with my ST on steelies and half tank of gas,full of shit in the trunk.mods are i/h/e/t/bsd/exedy stage 2 clutch/flywheel,i put down 153whp and 155tq the last time i dynoed.

#14 ·
"Current Performance Modifications:
SCT II tuned by Hypnotic Illusions, Custom ram air intake, ORP, Full Borla center exit exhaust, FRPP UDP. Built engine from ground up, ported the head and decked. Custom vacuum pump on crankcase throttle activated."

#19 ·
Top secret, lol, i like that. Its not top secret. Its just been slightly messaged by me & very well tuned. Yes, i built it from the bottom up for all motor and it does quite well for all motor and still legal. Just an example, one of the tech's here at the dealership has a mildly built 5.0L Mustang. All the usuals, gear, exhaust, head work, headers, GT-40 manifold, cam, throttlebody, etc. He runs flat 8.0's in the 1/8th. We ran mine against his one day at lunch out here at the dealership. He only edged me buy about a 1/2 a car after a full run. So, figuering what he runs and being slightly more able to get out of the hole, she should run a mid to upper 8 in the 1/8th.

#22 ·
^^^ha [offtopic]
yeah autocross is a race where the driver actually matters not just how much $$$ u dump into car.lol.around cones in a BIG parking lot.
who wants to race in a straight line anyway?kidding ok

#24 ·
i can't wait till i actually bring it out for one.....drag racing does get a bit borring after a while

#26 ·
dude...anything is better then ST200's.....lol i run those.....and i know how heavy they get

#28 ·
that was a duratec 2.3 right? now what was it you had done to that thing?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.