Focus Fanatics Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone bought from Big_Sexy?

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  goinloco1 
#1 ·
Paid for some speakers, ( Eclipse ) From him 5 days ago.. that was the last I have heard from him.
Did I get jacked?

#3 ·
Well, the thing is that he was almost Immediate on the responses from PM while trying to sell it.
Now, he's been online multiple times, and never responded to any PM's since paypal was sent.
And I did a little scouring around and seen that he's sold, or seeminly tried to sell, quite a few things that he's "bought" and never got around to installing.

#4 ·
5 days is MORE than enough time to get something shipped. If you are going to take a while sending it out you need to contact the buyer and explain the situation.

#9 ·
^^^ ABSOLUTLY!! if you are trying to sell an item, you would think the person on the other end purchasing wants the item LOL. so if you sell something and push to sell it, once sold, push to get it out!! i can't stand when people are all about selling but not shipping in a reasonable amount of time. i always let anyone i sell to, know when it will go out and contact them immediately once shipped. hell, i sold a shift knob last thursday and gauranteed the buyer i would have it out the next day. quick payment should=QUICK SHIPPING! i went to the post office the very next day, got it out, then pm'd him for notification. people need to have some courtessy for the buyers! 2-3 days max is most certainly plenty of time unless special circumstances occur.

#5 ·
Ya, he said at first that Thursday would be the latest. Asked him for the tracking number, or who he was shipping with, nothing. ...

#6 ·
This is also another one of those buyer beware things. If you look at his profile he has been a member here for almost a year and a half and has only posted 33 times. He probably jacked his post count up with BS posts and then started selling stuff...........well at least tried to. Also if you look at what he has posted most are FS or WTB threads.

Lesson learned:Investigate buyers and sellers before conducting business.

#12 ·
I filed a claim with Paypal on Saturday. Funny, as soon as they contacted him, he shipped something out ( better be my speakers ), and USPS got me a tracking number. Hopefully all is good and he's just a legit, albeit very slow seller.

#14 ·
Speakers came today via USPS. Just a bit slow, bad communication, but product came.

#16 ·
glad to hear you received your item. still pathetic that it took so long and had no communication. i'm sure it's a sigh of relief tho to now have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.