Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month Showcase
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2007, 02:30 AM   #35
Fan#: 151
What I Drive: '13 Taffeta White Civic Si Sedan

Points 190,364, Level 100
Points: 190,364, Level: 100 Points: 190,364, Level: 100 Points: 190,364, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 6%
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%
FF Reputation: 133 Chick Excellent Standing Member Chick Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (37)

Member name: TIRESMOKER
Model: ST (w/SAP)
Color: Pitch Black

Why he loves his Focus:
"I bought my 2006 ST On November 7th, 2005. She was a beauty. It brought a tear to my eye to see her all shined up and waiting for delivery for me at the dealership. On that day I drove off the lot with the intention of keeping her stock for my dd, boy was I wrong. The modding bug had bit me hard and as I grew closer to completing my ZX3, something hit. It all started out with some wheels, just something to complete the look of the car. But as the days grew I urned for more power. Then it finally let loose, and now my ST has become my second generation track monkey.

In short, I love my focus because it's the car you never saw coming. I love that compliments I get for it and the smiles on little kids faces as I drive through neighborhoods. It has earned me new friends drawn together by a community after the same goal, the love of these cars. I've been to many gatherings and met great people because of these cars, I've gained new friends that I wouldn't have met otherwise, and seen sights I wouldn't have seen without the Focus. It may sound corny, but these cars have become a major part of my life and have helped me grow as a individual."

His future plans:
"My future plans for the car included forged internals, and a Cosworth intake manifold. One of these days I'll get around to installing the clutch and flywheel, but I'm trying to get the most I can out of the stocker for now.

Also get some R-compounds for autocrossing and take 1st in SM."

Street Appearance Package w/ Rally Style Spoiler
Black painted headlight housing
Custom painted eyelids
Debadged truck lid
Turbo badge on trunk
Focus Fanatics decals on quarter panel windows
Focus Fanatics license plate frame

Autometer Carbon Fiber boost gauge
AEM UEGO wideband gauge
Mini din 9 cable wired to wideband for dataloging A/F

XM Skyfi 2 receiver
Sony Audiophile system

Focus Sport Stage 2 Turbo
Focus Sport turbo water lines
Focus Sport Stainless Steel Oil Drain
Bailey Motorsport Diverter Valve
Cosworth Balance Shaft Delete
VF Engineering Lower torque mount
Custom 2 1/2" flex back exhaust w/ Magnaflow muffler

Eibach Sportline Springs
Eibach 25mm Rear Sway Bar

Ford Racing 15 spoke Gold Rally Wheels
BFG G-Force KDW 2

February 2005 ROTM

If you have a theme idea for Ride of the Month or any other suggestions, please feel free to PM me!