I have to drive about an hour to any of the events that I compete. So, I take a fair amount of gear with me. Believe it or not, it all fits nicely in the back of the SVT with the seats laid down.
- 4 mounted R compound tires and wheels stacked on the back of the rear seats (still need those tire totes)
- Tool box with extra brake pads
- Small cooler
- Overnight bag with a change of clothes and driving shoes
- Air tank
- Small box with brake fluid, coolant, P/S fluid, extra lug nuts, and a drain bottle
- 2 folding chairs
- Helmet and case ( I usually bring a spare as well)
- Electric Impact Gun
- Torque Wrench
- Breaker Bar
- 10x10 easy up
- Plastic tarp
- Rubbermaid absorbant pads
- Mechanix wear gloves
- Jumper cables
- Assorted bungie cords and tow straps
- Kitchen sink
- VHS tape of "Ishtar"
- Wheel Chocks
- Aluminum floor jack
- Cordless drill with bits and screwdriver bits
That's about it and I can still take a passenger with me in the front.
FORMER Avenging Moderator of the Apocalypse and Leader of the Axis of Oversteer
"I live with fear every day and sometimes, she lets me race."
2002 SVT Focus... Stock
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.