Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Wisconsin (WI)

78K views 580 replies 85 participants last post by  Shadow2.3 
#1 ·
on Saturday night 3/26 i saw a Silver SVT on I-90 i think somewhere around Madison, WI while going to Wisconsin Dells. it had black rims i think. i was in a gray zx5.

I saw another red SVT at in downtown Wisconsin Dells on easter sunday

#108 ·
I FINALLY saw a pimpworthy Foci in my area!!!!

On 7/6/07, last Thursday.... Silver Zx3.. stock rims, a drop, looks like the ebay headlioghts, clear corners, tinted, AAAAAAAAANNNNNDDD..... it had a FOCUS FANATICS sticker on the side window!

Not ONLY did I drop a pimpcard.. but a little handwritten note as well!

WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?!?

You were parked outside the Veterinary Office on 76thSt, kinda by the walgreens....

WHOOOO AAAARREEEEE YOOOOUUUUUUUU?!?!??!?

#110 ·
I spotted a cute blonde chick driving a Sonic Blue 3 door SVT in Fond du Lac this evening a little after 5pm on Hwy41/45. She had bright yellow ST170 or SVT vinyl running along the bottom of the doors with yellow fogs or Lamin-x. Everything else looked pretty much stock.

Anyone know this person?

#111 ·
Well, today at around 6:30AM I spotted a Silver SVT At the intersection of Highway 58 and Highway 82 in Mauston Wisconsin. Driver was wearing a black shirt and had facial hair lol... we exchanged glances as you turned left onto 82, I was in the black focus, anyone from here? I didn't see any FocusFanatic decal/s.[:(]

EDIT: I hope everyones cars made it ok through those storms that dominated much of the state last night, I was at work and thought the roof was gonna fly off lol....

#113 ·
Saw a pitch black SVT with some OZ rims on it, some old lady was driving it lol...

Also, there is a chance today someone might spot me, I am helping my brother move and my focus will be in Madison today!! My car will be by the capital, so if you spot me y'know what to do![thumb]

EDIT: I will be by the capital around 2:00PM if traffic is decent.

#114 ·
Whooo! Sorry for the double post, but I could not believe how many SVTS and ZX3's I saw on my way to Madison! They were all in the opposing lane... so did anyone see mine running about? I went to Madison and back twice that day, and I went again the next day... I was on the beltline at 5:00PM. It was parked in a driveway at 128(I think) Henry Street, about a block from the capital.[headbang]

#127 ·
oh and ive put a few pimp cards on cars here in point and i have yet to see any of them on any forums :-\ lame... ones a nice yellow zx3 with the svt bumper debadged with a yellow focussport sticker on the hatch

#128 ·
saw a baller status zx3 in a garage in West bend WI.

it was red SLAMMMED on coilovers with black wheels and a phat ass exhaust. anyone know that retard?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.