Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Official NorthEast Spotted Thread

458K views 2K replies 218 participants last post by  orangecrush4u 
#1 ·
Ok, well I see Foci all the time and I'm sure 99% would never be on a Focus site but figured we might as well have a thread for Sightings!

I will start:

Today, and many other days, I saw a TwiBlue sedan, RI plates. You have tint, silver thin-spoked wheels, and maybe an exhaust and lowering springs? I see it in my neighborhood often (dates a neighbor girl maybe?), but today you stopped to get gas at the North Smithfield Shell on Great Road, around 4:30 pm. Young male driver, ya on here? Car looks real nice, not ricey or anything...

#304 ·
um no this was def. a ZTS with pre 05 with full SVT kit and EAP gold rims, side skirts looked to be molded extra to fit the sedan , it had black projectors, and a FF gold sticker on the side, it was beautiful!!!!

saw a white SVT look a like today , the give away was the fake SVT rims and the no spoiler!! still a very sharp car, saw it on walden and transit around 5pm

#307 ·
Gr8 SVT sighting

I went to Six Flags NJ on Wednesday and was riding shotty in my friends Benz so decided to see how many SVT Foci I saw on the highway. Well I saw one. It was an Infa-Red, really nice shape, and was driven by, shall I say...lol (lil old lady). I spotted her around exit 8 on the NJ Turnpike (95s, right before the Molly Pitcher service area). Anyway, good sighting but now my friends ssay I drive a "granny car" I just think granny has good taste in cars! Word!

#313 ·
OK, I'm pretty sure it must have been someone from here, this was in Oxford MA and then Auburn MA. I was at the Cumberland farms store in North Oxford where rte20 and rte 12 connect, saw a modded ZX3 roll by, caught up with it going north on 12&20, near the burger king, I got on its side, honked horn, it sped up then zoomed down rte 20, I turned off at the Pub 99 to continue on rte12, then the car re-apeared near park and shop, must have taken the side street to get back to 12 from 20, then followed me until I pulled into DeAngelo's.....kept going, if was someone from here, you should have stopped by and said hi, I couldn't play or hang with ya on the road because I was in a hurry to meet someone at DeAngelo's.
The other car in question was a dark green or blue (truth to be told, Shamrock is colorblind) ZX3, modded, rims, I think HID's or blue bulbs, super clean.

#316 ·
I saw a modded dark color(green or blue) zx3 Wed. night in Oxford on rte. 12 between 8:30 and 8:45. Had what looked like projector beam lights, could be the same one you saw.

#315 ·
Had a red SVT pull up next me on RT 8 north on Tuesday about 5:20pm. I was in the middle lane & he came up on me in the left hand lane. It was just a bit outside of Thomaston. He looked my way, we both did the"Focus Recognition Head Nod", and away he went. Anyone here...?

#317 ·
sorry guys ive been gone awhile been working alot but i got a new hood a vis oem hood and corbeau a4 seats with red harnesses nice to see people been seeing me but i think i saw witchcity on the highway the other day nice car you were geting off the airport exit

#318 ·
Haha, yeah I smoke like a chimney.

And today I spotted a blue zx3 in Framingham, around 11a.m. It had a full lip kit and looked a little lowered.

#321 ·
Yeah the R6 is a really nice bike. I was looking into getting some sort of 600cc bike (they are all damn good) but I think my sites are on getting an XB9R or ab XB12R (Buells). I sat on one they other day at the HD dealer in Pawtucket and it's amazing. The engine is ancient and isn't refined like the 600s, but it has brutal torque. The chassis is state-of-the0art too with fuel in the frame, agressive geometry, etc. Most importantly, it has individuality and soul... I can't wait to get one!

#322 ·
Today @ Starbucks on Rt.2 (no I don't usually drink their overpriced coffee but the ex had given me a giftcard I hadnt quite used up) went in and when I came out a silver zx4 with SAP1 was parked next to me. Nice car besides being an autotragic lol

#330 ·
Yea he lives on king st....only SVT ive seen in franklin....doesnt seem to have any mods...by the way have u seen me around at all ive been tryin to keep an eye for a subi...not to mention i work at shaws im always parked on the side

#327 ·
No, wasn't me then. I gassed up tue. night at the Shell near the Coke plant in Providence so haven't needed gas again this week, nor did I stop that day on Rt. 1 but thats cool seeing 2 SB SVTs in one day.

#329 ·
Liquid Gray ZX3 on Rt 44 in Avon. You were going east stopped at the light in front of O'Niels Chevrolet. Had a SVT rear bumper, AEM sticker on the back window, black wheels. Anyone here....?

#331 ·
It actually wasnt that same guy that lives on King street. I guess that guy also has a couple mustangs and the SVT is his daily.

This one was definetly a different person.

And...
Today I saw a CD silver SVT drive by...oh you know, Sears as usual.

#333 ·
Fitchburg State College commuter lot...black zx3 debadged looks like an ehxaust system, clear corners and headlight brow's

#363 ·
I stopped at Robbin's Auto Parts today in Manchester (for work, in uniform) and ran into a guy from NTB. Said he had a focus. I'm thinking it was the same one a few pages back:

He Mentioned an engine swap and it had a mitshbishi turbo in it. I recommended FF.

#335 ·
^^^I talked to that kid last week. He has a custom turbo set up. He just bought the car a couple of weeks ago. He was going to try and come to the Foxwoods meet. He works at NTB.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.