Focus Fanatics Forum banner

South East Roll Call---->Introduce Yourself!

1M views 627 replies 332 participants last post by  Blazm 
#1 · (Edited)
South East Roll Call------>Introduce yourself!

Just thought I'd start a thread for all the South-East people to introduce themself. Just tell us your name and what you drive, your mods, where you live, your hobbies, ect.........you can include a pic if you want.

I will start.

My name is Mike and I'm from Orlando, Florida. Some of my hobbies are going to meets, trying to help people out with there cars. Modifying them off course lol ext...

My current vehicle is a 2014 Fiesta ST

Mods so far, Injen intake, MBRP exhaust, SCT tune

Here are my old cars in the order I had them.

2012 Sterling gray SE sport with 5sp

mods: Steeda Cold Air Intake, Steeda Short throw shifter, Steeda lowering springs & Steeda Rear sway bar, and Steeda Fuze box cover, a Steeda RMM, and custom 2.5 Magnaflow catback

2008 Ford Ranger Sport
2 inch lift, k&n intake, magnaflow exhaust.

2007 Saturn Ion 3
This was the model with the 2.4ltr LE5
Mods: Injen Intake, Ported Throttle Body, Cobalt Addiction Shorty Header, XTC 2.5 Highflow cat, Custom Magnaflow 2.5 Exhaust, Prothane Tranny Mount Insert, progressive lowering springs and custom tuning with HP Tuners my me.

Old focus
2003 Infra-red ZX3
Focus central intake, ported throttle body, Ford racing spark plug wires, focus central race shifter, OBX race header, focus sport flex pipe, MBRP cat back and Tien lowering springs.

Lets see how many people we can get to introduce themselfs
[;)]

See less See more
#324 ·
OK, newbie here...I recently aquired a Honda Civic hatch, and didn't really want it. So I found a 2000 Focus ZX3 to trade for. Looking forward to messing around with this car a little. So am here to introduce myself.

Robbie, from Canton, NC (near Asheville for those who don't know where Canton is). I have a 2000 Focus ZX3 with a full body kit and a few engine/suspension mods. I will get pics and a full list up soon. Currently the car is primed and in need of paint, thats the way it was when I got it.

Well, hope to hear from some people around in the area.

#328 ·
Justin from Atlanta... Well Douglasville for those who know the area.
2006 ZX4 Liquid gray - No big-time mods yet since I'm fairly new to tuning, but I'm learning. So far I've got cold cathode lighting in the trunk and cabin, and will be installing my subs here soon. Others will have to wait until I get mo money.

#330 ·
Name: Bizz
Miami, Fl.

I Drive a 05 ST with the SVT Euro Rims. Soon to come, Eibach Pro System plus kit, Magnaflow Exhaust and Steeda Intake. Possible black headlights from ebay, (still debating on that one) and HID's.

Will be posting pics in gallery soon! [thumb]
[clap]

#332 ·
My name is Brian
From Mt Dora Florida

I drive and 04 Focus Zx3 Se Liquid Grey 5spd.

Mods: F2 Focus CAI, Evolution Springs and Rear FRPP sway bar.

Future Mods: Front sway bar, better shocks/struts and H&R race springs. 32Valve Mark 8 Motor backed by a T5.

#333 ·
What up? I am Israel

From San Diego, but my beloved USMC sent me to Jacksonville, N.C.

I drive an 05 ZX3 S, pitch black 5 speed, and the mods speak for themselves.

Hit me up.

#339 ·
Hey guys.. Here is my my 2007 MazdaSpeeed3 GT Cosmic Blue. Mods are on my sig but Im always looking out for Foci that are modded and see quite a lot here in CFL. If you happen to see me in the Orlando area please wave or say hello. Here is some pixs of the Focus and the MS3.

2001 S2 edition:

Tribal old ride and I in Los Angeles:

Focus on the Beach:

Wifes former 04 ZX3 lowered:

And her new ride 06 MZ3 2.3:

My old Mazda3 2.3 lowered,lip,exhaust,bla bla bla:

And last but not least the new beast:

#341 ·
yea so im Phil finally able to post after some difficulties i drive 02 silver svt plan on making it into a sick track car live in the Tampa area always willing to go out and have some fun with cars

#345 ·
hey my name is todd.
i drive a 2000 blue focus wagon.
my mods are: 17" ICWs - black spokes w/polished lip, 1.5" drop, tint, headlights with halos, OBXR stainless steel longtube header, K&N filter, MSD coil pack & plug wires.
i live in pompano beach, fl.
i play guitar.

#346 ·
Hey guys

My name is Marcos.
I drive a 2007 Focus zx3 se.
I had the altezza tails but took them off so now im totally stock hoping to change that but poor college dont have money for mods only payments.[:)]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.