Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Sightings in Ohio (OH)

372K views 3K replies 221 participants last post by  SPIinDisguise 
#1 ·
Spotted: January 13th

Flying North on (Northfield Rd??) Near shaker heights, I saw a Zx3 Exhaust, 3d Chrome Tails, possibly lowerd. Turning across the RTA Tracks.

#307 ·
I'ld like to get back to the QSL, I've been Jones'in for some wings. Getting some new tires tomorrow in Gahanna, so the 17's are going on for good!

#314 ·
spotted a baby poop brown focus hatchback on 45 in lisbon didn't look like any mods but it had stickers. those add hp right. ha listen to me. i'm kind of raging on myself. lol. also spotted a blue se on 45 in salem but no mods again but he looked younger so maybe he's just getting into the focus enthusiast scene?

#315 ·
Spotted: At Kmart in Calcutta about 30 min ago. The only thing i saw was the rims. Don't know what's under the hood though. Sorry for the bad quality I took it on my phone and people were looking at me funny from another car. Wouldn't you know it though. I'd be in my g-friends eclipse and didn't have my pimp cards. This'll be the only time I ever see a nice focus in my area and I didn't have my cards. I'm putting some in my wallet right now....

#317 ·
Busy day yesterday... OK first, Gold zx3 w/ clear cornersnorthbound on 71 between polaris and 36/37

second, black zx3 w/ exhaust maby tint? east bound 70 near bexley

third, green zx3 with tint eastbound on 70 about the same place. The Foci were out in force !

#319 ·
spotted a debadged black focus, possibly svt by the sound of the exhaust, possibly rims, some tint too. around Easton 6:30ish on thursday. female driver if i'm not mistaken, but only got a short glimpse.

#321 ·
Baumhart and 90 is about 10 minutes from the house. I didn't know Vermilion had a Radio Shed now.

#324 ·
I've mostly been cartin' my ass back and forth from Avon, Elyria, and Toledo. I just recently started in Vermilion, so I'll be out here more often that not. I was delivering for Domino's for a short time last year, but that didn't last. You still with Donato's?

#325 ·
I go out to Vermillion's Sunoco right off 60. I dunno why, but i seem to get better mpg than any other station aroun [dunno]

Maybe i'll have to swing by the shed one day and Tag your ride [headbang] OR have a race down 90 [grinking]

BTW the off ramp to get on 60 is nice to take at 65 [:D] so is the on ramp to get back onto 90 to go towards Avon [burnout][driving]

You going to the Auto-X in Lordstown, OH this sunday? There's another one in Eastlake April 22.

#341 ·
I thought you were gonna post up i seen a 2 Foci on 90 last night. One looked like a SVT (wannabe [grinking]) and the other a bumble bee [hihi]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.