Focus Fanatics Forum banner

ST Bezel Photos

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  GreySkorpion 
#1 ·
Does anyone out there have any photos of the ST Gauge Bezel taken apart? I want that silver piece that covers the gauges. I want to know if it can be taken apart and put onto the ZX3 bezel housing. If anyone knows for sure if this can be done or if anyone has detailed front and back pictures of a dismantled ST bezel that would be appreciated.

Thanks.

#2 ·
I put the an "ST" bezel on my '04 ZX3. I do not have any pics of the bezel seperated from the gauge cluster though. The clear lens and bezel is a one piece unit & just snaps onto the gauge cluster itself like all other lens/bezels for the Focus. Hope this helps...

#3 ·
As mentioned above, This part, when ordered from the dealership, includes the silver face, bezel, and lens, and is a direct fit, and doesn't need to be taken apart.

the ST bezel will fit all focus equipped with a Tachometer.
I don't think the gauges changed in 2006/2007.....

#4 ·
My main concern is the hatch release button. I saw pictures of the ST bezel but it had a round trunk button instead of the triangle shaped hatch button. Looks like the picture says it all. Thanks guys.

#8 ·
The shape of the hatch release button does not come into play with this. The button as you can see is incorporated into the black trim piece in front of the gauge cluster. Behind that sits the gauge cluster and they are the same shape , size, et. They just look different due to difference in that trim piece from '00-'04 to '05-'07 thats all.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.