Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!)
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2003, 05:35 PM   #80
Megamanx907
Focus Addict

Fan#: 174
What I Drive: ZX3 S2 '01(R.I.P.)- Now Liquid Grey ZX5 '02

FF Reputation: 1 Megamanx907 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
This is a hysterical thread. I friggin hate seeing those ugly ass things everywhere, and Believe me in NJ you see them Daily!!!!!! I see them on neons all the time, I saw this P.O.S. 1980something accord w/ on it. The Accord must have cost him less than the friggin wing on the back. I see mustangs w/ them and all types of cars. The only NICE one I saw was on a nissan 300zx. Thats a nice car and the monster on the trunk actually looked nice too :) this is friggin great, god I love Focus Fanatics. Speaking of which, did any one here get the new mag this month???? I saw it in the stores the other day and I had to get it. Tom from Toms turbo is featured in it and its sweet, finally a magazine dedicated to Focus fanatics like us!!!!!!!

Potenza RE 750 performance tires (205/40/16) Eibach Pro Kit Springs and Pro Dampers, SVT anti-roll kit, Mac Engine Snubber, JBA Shorty Header, Magna Flow Cat-Back, Bosal Flex Pipe, Focus Central Hi Flow Cat, Custom Intake w/ K & N Cone Filter, Focus Trends Ported Throttle Body, Ford Racing Spark Plug Wires, FC Water Crank & Underdrive Pulley, OBX Strut Tower, Altezza Generation 3 Tail Lights, Diablo Sports Revolution Custom Chip, purple Hallogen headlights, Tint, kick ass pioneer stereo.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.