Focus Fanatics Forum banner

my first time at the strip

930 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  SD_Focus 
#1 · (Edited)
I finally got myself to go out to the drag races tonight. Overall I am happy with my times but I just can't nail a good launch. The track is only 1/8 mile so I had fun hanging with some mustang GTs and smoking a few civics.

I ran 10.2 pretty consistently but my best run was a 9.967. The other car was an '05+ mustang GT and he did an 11.2. I'm not sure if he knew where he was and what he was doing [dunno] My fastest speed was 71 mph but that was a 10.3 second run with a 2.6 o-60 ft. It's kind of weird how that works out...

Reaction: 0.946
60 ft: 2.386
MPH: 69.98
ET: 9.967

oh and the check engine light came on before my last run. I'm too tired so I will look into that tomorrow.

#3 ·
Hey my little lx ran the best time of the night between the two of us. I think that makes me > Ryan in driving skills, because your car should be faster. Next time I will be happy to show you the fast way down the track [thumb] Though next time I might just be riding a motorcycle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.